Jaded

Monday, July 11, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Bumming around in school during breaks is damn boring... So i've decided to bum around in the computer labs instead. At least i could do some "constructive" stuff like check my mails and read my friends' blogs. Second week of school just started, nothing much for the first day, same old, same old. We did stain glass painting today in our Human Occupations Class. At least it is something that i enjoy, since i like to do art craft such as sketching and painting. If only all the classes was like this, more practical and no theory involved (my wishful thoughts...).

2 more weeks to the dance concert, i'm freaking out, i know the other dancers(especially the choreographers) are freaking out too... To be honest, having school in the day and dance rehearsals @ night everyday for the past 6 days and the next 1 & a half week is draining me out. But then again, i'm not the only one... Keeping my fingers crossed that we can put up a good show and not disappoint anyone. :>

Of course it sucks to have a f*#king busy schedule... No time for my family (my mum is starting to think that i treat my home as a hotel), no time for my friends, no time for him... Even he is complaining(well, not really) or stating the fact to me that the last time he saw me in person was like 1 & a half weeks ago. I'm not even working yet and i am already such a workaholic. It's no one's fault that both of us have suck a f*#king hectic schedule... Just have to make the best out of what we have. Worse thing is, he's taking a 3 weeks off from work to go back home... 3 bloody long weeks... Although he truly deserve this long break from work, since he's been so overworked for god knows how long. And it definitely will do him good, being able to see his family again after such a long time. Hopefully, school's curriculum will be hectic enough to keep me from having wandering thoughts...
posted by JESS at 4:18 PM

1 Comments:

hey!

cant use the tagbod in skool.. so hafta used this comment thingy.. yep, hope everything goes well for you! jiayou gal! i believe u have good coping skills :)))

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home