Jaded

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stressed out...

Apologies for not blogging on a regular basis... Work and dance have taken up most of my time... Work is still pretty interesting, starting to have a change of management. My current manager is leaving and a new manager is coming to BBR... The new manager is pretty hot... I am not gushing over him or whatsoever... Just stating a fact. I mean, he is 25, gorgeous looking and he is french... Although i did hear from others that he is pretty picky when it comes to work, resulting in the dismay or should i say displeasure of others. I'll just have to observe and see for myself...
I have been placed at the hostess stand @ BBR twice now... I kinda like being a hostess... It is kinda fun... haha. I have to admit, it is not as tiring as being stationed as a server...

Just received a mail from my course manager... Overall mentioning to us the things we are going to do in our second year of studies... Its kinda a wake up call for me, reminding me to hasten on my revision. Its exciting to think of what's to come but i am afraid that i can't cope or catch up with the curriculum... I am still gonna try my best!!! :>

Just bought my ipod mini!!! I bought the spunky green one. I bring it everywhere i go now... Can't live without it... haha

On the serious note, i do have a lot of personal issues that i need to settle... Although part of me have this "who cares..." attitude, it seems best that i face it and settle it once and for all... As it is too personal... I don't feel comfortable enclosing it in my entry... But my close friends should know what i am talking about... :>

My Road Driving Test is happening next week, wed, 15/6... I am petrified... But i am going to do my best... :> Wish me Luck!!!
posted by JESS at 12:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home