Jaded

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Results...

I just went to e-services on my school website to check out my long awaited results... Disappointing results i must say. Well, at least it is disappointing according to my standard... So here goes...

Clinical Education: B
Anatomy: B
Physiology: B+
Behavioural Science: B
Research Methods: B
Lifespan and Lifestyle Development: B
Occupational Therapy Theory & Process: A

Overall GPA: 3.311


My GPA dropped! My previous GPA was 3.42... This sucks!!! I got a B for my anatomy... I used to be an A student of this module... I know... I am a perfectionist... This results are considered good for some people but definitely not in my standards... Especially with that intense competition within my class... Oh well, there's always next time... So i'll just work harder! Better start revising my first year stuff for my second year that is coming in a month's time... :>
posted by JESS at 1:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home