Jaded

Friday, June 03, 2005

Dance my heart out.

I have been going for dance rehearsals for about 3 days in a row... It feels really good to be dancing again... The items that we are displaying will be very different from our previous year. At least i can say so for the alumni. :> Its challenging... especially glen's item... but its my favourite among all 3 items. It made me feel all grown up when i am dancing... It made me feel emotions that i rarely feel. Difficult to emote, especially through the steps but if one can, the item will be beautiful.

Dewi's item is very soft and graceful... Hui's item simply shouts "Girl Power and independence!" I love all three items!!! Can't wait to perform it on stage. My friends who are reading this entry, the concert is on 22nd, fri, & 23rd, sat, july @ kallang theatre! tixs is sold @ 12 bucks. :> So if u guys wants to come, call or sms me, i'll get u guys tixs! u have to pay of course... haha
posted by JESS at 10:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home