Jaded

Monday, May 30, 2005

Shopping!!!


Bellissima!!! Posted by Hello

Isn't this pair of Gucci Shades gorgeous?!! I saw it when i was walking around in suntec with Hui and Cynthia after a heavy lunch @ fish & co... I saw this similar pair in the colour red!!! and since red is my favourite colour, i have to try this pair on... and i look damn good in it! for once, i found a pair of shades that rest on my noes and not my cheekbones... It was on 20% sales thus costing 256 bucks instead of 320 bucks... I want to buy! Someone buy it for me! :p After some thinking(logically), i have decided not to buy it instead. Quoting from a comment made by my dear brother " Its a good-to-have, not a must-have..." I guess he is right, since i wouldn't possibly be wearing it when i am in school... But i wouldn't mind if some kind soul buys it for me! haha

The bali trip that i have mentioned i one of my previous entries, has been cancelled... Long story... But it has been cancelled... I am disappointed but i guess i can always go the next time round... and to make myself forget the disappointment, i have decided to spend half of the money that i have set aside for the trip for shopping!!! :> and i want to buy an ipod mini as well, should i buy the sliver one or the green one??? :>


Ipod mini!!! Posted by Hello
posted by JESS at 11:26 AM

1 Comments:

Eeek... i don't know if it is a blessing to think alike but I wanna green one...!!! hahaa

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home