Jaded

Monday, May 23, 2005

Unhealthy Lifestyle

My sleeping routine has been disrupted eversince i started working at Bar & Billard Room... I have been sleeping at wee hours in the morning almost everyday, only waking up in the afternoon. I have been drinking 3 nights in a row... the first night was when i was working at BBR and one of my colleagues tempted me with tequila shots... So i drank 2 shots... The second night was at the pub opposite raffles hotel, i drank 2 vodka sprite, with high amount of vodka and yesterday, i went to alleybar with rachel and some of my colleagues from raffles and i drank a lychee martini and a virgin maargarita...

Although i didn't drink a lot, it is still so unhealthy! I can't stop the late nights... Or should i say early morning but i am definitely not drinking! For as long as i can... I feel super unhealthy... Should really stop what i am doing... :>
posted by JESS at 11:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home