Jaded

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Finally!!!

I have been whining to my friends about the fact that i have officially gotten my licence for about 3 weeks now and i've yet to drive my dad's car... After relentless whining and persuading, my dad decided to let me drive his brand new SUV! (with his supervision of course...)

I droved from Boon Lay, around the industrial areas, continued along KJE to CCK then back to jurong where my dad needed to top up his fuel. After which we drove to Jurong point for dinner @ crystal jade... :> According to my dad, i am not a bad driver! considering the fact that today was the very first time i got the chance to drive a SUV... It wasn't that difficult to drive but i do wish my dad had gotten a car that is incline to the petite side... Oh well, I will definitely be able to drive it alone once i get use to it! :>

On the side note, school is just 2 days away... For the first time in a long time, I WISH SCHOOL WILL NEVER START! i am having way to much fun! Sobb...
posted by JESS at 9:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home