Jaded

Monday, June 27, 2005

Last Day of Work

Had a rough day at work yesterday... Long story... So i wouldn't want to bore anyone with the details. Its kinda sad, the thought of leaving BBR... I am gonna miss the place and the people. But if the curriculum in my upcoming second year allows, i will still try to work during weekends... It will be great if i could earn some extra cash for myself. :> The day ended in a blast though! Went to china jump with my colleagues after work, we partied,drank and went for supper at one of the Kopitiams after china jump closed... This is one of the things i am gonna miss... Just simply having fun... Thanks to ppl working in BBR.

Some of my friends are asking if i am going to celebrate my 20th birthday... To tell the truth, i have no idea... I doubt i'll have any time anyway... Since i have school and dance rehearsals back to back... Oh well, i will just wait till the time comes and decide then.
posted by JESS at 11:51 AM

1 Comments:

Whether or not U celebrate, what matters most is that U still receive ya GIFTS @ least as b4.
*Muahahahah...*
Kiddin'!!! Juz a silly P.O.V. 2 cheer U up babe ^_^

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home