Jaded

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Guilty...

I was out with cyn shopping for hui's present when i realized that i have spent away all the money i have earned for this past month or so... To be exact, i spent nearly up to 1300 bucks in this 2 & a half months... Although i spent nearly three fifth of the 1.3k on my driving lessons, test and my licence, as well as my well-worth ipod mini. I still feel damn guilty... because i kinda "squander" the remaining sum of money on clothes, food, drinks, treats and worse of all TAXI FARE!!!

Irregardless of my strong desire to shop for more clothings and shoes during this period of sales... The great singapore sales has ended in my point of view... I mark today as the start of my cold turkey phase... No shopping (no purchasing, i am still allowed to window shop), no clubbing, no cabs, nothing! It sucks but i have to go through it. Gonna save up my last paycheck and i swear i will not spend it unless i have to buy books for my new semester.

I think i need my mum to help take care of the money i have... and i really need to start taking note of the amount of money i spend... Argh, its times like this when this question always comes to my mind, "Why am i not rich?"
posted by JESS at 12:17 PM

1 Comments:

Yup. We'll meet up 1 day 2 celebrate & makan ^_^
Taxi fare's the killer now but wait when a car comes in. Then the car is the killer. Now U roughly knows why a MoTorBike sounds more realistic 2 me though Im ecstatic over Cars.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home