Jaded

Thursday, October 06, 2005

BORE

It's been a while since i last blogged... Been consumed with work, or should i say still am consumed with work. Presentations, projects, tests, exams, reports... anything you can think of that are involved in a tertiary education, i've done it. It's no wonder my friends are starting to think that i'm quite a bore... In fact, i agree with them. I AM A BORE... I just can't seem to get away from school, everything reminds me of the ridiculous amount of work i've yet to complete. Even when i'm out with my friends, when they asked me what i've been doing, i would be talking about school again and that never fails to make me feel guilty because i'm having fun instead of writing my 2000 words report on an Ax tool or an activity planned for therapy session. Look at me! I'm talking about school again. It's amazing how all these work can consumed one person. Talk about being controlled by the social institution one is in... I'm experiencing that right now...

What does it take to drive me to the edge of my limits nowadays? Not much. I get ticked off so easily, it makes me wonder if i'm having an extremely early onset of menopause. One moment i'm laughing and being all jolly, the next moment, i'm like a grouchy old grandmother... What the f#*k is wrong with me??? I'm this close to considering taking prozac...

4 more weeks of hell...
posted by JESS at 8:43 PM

2 Comments:

hey there!! u're not a bore k?! i noe tt this is really tough on u and i cant imagine wat its like to have so much to do! but hey! its for ur studies! its for ur future!! and u're following ur dream and ur goal! and pls try not to feel guilty when u're out with frens for a gathering! u need tt break from ur work load! i trust tt as much as u love being with frens,ur studies r ur main priority now rite?! so hang in there!! i noe u can do it!!!!! i noe u can!! *hugs!*

11:00 PM  

jia you jia you jia you!

:))

we shall work hard together.

erm... but u must help me lah. hahaah~!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home