Jaded

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Delayed...

Apologies for not updating!!! I've been so tied up with school work that i didn't hve time to sit down and put up a new entry... Things are pretty much the same, school, projects, dance, of course with a new addition, WORK... Yup, went back to work on fri and sat... It's nice to see all my colleagues again. Although the most of the "old gang" aren't there anymore. There's still a few of us there, keeping each other company... :> I've forgotten how much i missed those "shi*#ty customers"... :p

I really need to sort out my personal life, which is pretty much is state of disarray now... Been so caught up with work that i've forgotten to constantly sort out my thoughts. I hate it when i can't control my emotions... or when i don't know what i'm feeling...Yes... I'm a control freak. I hate it when i feel like i'm spiralling out of control...

I hate the fact that i feel jealous when i see you with her...
Regardless of the how subtle the feeling is...
Regardless of how my friends tell me that it is 'understandable'...
Simply because you don't deserve any of those feelings from me...
posted by JESS at 12:06 PM

1 Comments:

hey honey!!!
im so sry i havent been able to tag!
gosh, i have no net access now! lol.
i miss you, hui & cynthia since the dance concert!
i hope all's good! =)
ferny~

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home