Jaded

Friday, July 29, 2005

Routines...

It been a month since school started... It's somewhat petrifying how time flies. Leading the same routine everyday. School, Home, Work, Sleep... Been doing that every single day. My friends are starting to say that i've no life. Come to think of it, it is quite true. But i do enjoy what i am doing, in fact, i love what i'm doing. Why are we humans always contradicting ourselves? Maybe its because we're never satisfied with what we have, resulting in a so called "miserable" life...

He's been gone for about 2 weeks and strange enough, i didn't think of him as much as i thought i would... It could be due to my busy schedule with school curriculum and dance. My friends are asking me, what are you going to do about "it"? Honestly speaking, i've no idea. In fact, i don't want to think about it now because there's no point in it. There are a string of possibilities or scenarios that can happen and i wouldn't noe of it until he's back. I do question myself constantly... did we had anything at all to start off with?
posted by JESS at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home